Discontinued Mobo Equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinvex

My computer won't beep or "post" (I'm new to all this), and everything else works when I put it into another computer, so I'm left to replace the Motherboard (in this thread Route44 was helping and I think he's taking a TechSpot break).

I don't see this being sold anymore, and would like to figure out an equivalent that has a lot of room for expansion, as the primary usage of this is for audio/video production.

What I have right now is this:

K9N Platinum MSI
CPU AMD|A64 X2 4200+ AM2 2x512K
GE Force 7300 GS Video Card
Antec SU 430 Battery

Thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate your time!

My computer won't beep or "post" (I'm new to all this), and everything else works when I put it into another computer, so I'm left to replace the Motherboard (in this thread Route44 was helping and I think he's taking a TechSpot break).

I don't see this being sold anymore, and would like to figure out an equivalent that has a lot of room for expansion, as the primary usage of this is for audio/video production.

What I have right now is this:

K9N Platinum MSI
CPU AMD|A64 X2 4200+ AM2 2x512K
GE Force 7300 GS Video Card
Antec SU 430 Battery

Thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate your time!

Hi dinvex, check your original thread. :D Anyway, you answered my question if you wanted to prceed with a new replacement board.

For those of you who will lend advice his original motherboard's FSB is 1000MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back