.Dll Bad image problem

By ishkap
Sep 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi
    I have a refurbished Asus laptop that i bought online ,windows 7 64 bit
    Just this morning when i started my laptop it started showing -

"C:\windows\microsot.NET\Framework\v4.030319\mscorrei.dll - is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error , conact vendor or reinstall"

when i tried running a game fifa11 it first showed a box that said fifaconfig.exe-Bad Image
    "c:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v4/030319\mscoreei.dll is nt designed to run on windows "nd d 2nd box said this cud not be loaded

since its refurbished nd bought online i dunt have ny installation cds alongside
    the laptops been working amazingly well for a year now , i played fifa last night nd iot worked well

Can anyone please help me with this , i have a lot of imp applications installed on my laptop that are cd-less nd haveing to reboot or re install windows or nything will make me lose a lot of stuff nd be very inconvenient

Please tell me anyway i can correct this , was working fine till last night , dunno wat happ this morning

I will be really gratefull for all d help
  2. odriscoll27

odriscoll27 TS Rookie Posts: 66

Hi :)
    It looks like there is an issue with the installation of the .NET framework on your laptop. The link below is a web installation file for the .NET 4.o framwork using a web installer from the Microsoft website.

You MAY have to uninstall previous versions of the framework for this to install correctly & work.

Hope this helps you. let us know if this is any use :)
  3. ishkap

ishkap TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hey James

i took a screen shot of my Framework folder
    its got this 78 kb application which i believe should lead to uninstall but that is not responding

also should i delete or uninstall and how so - the whole folder ?
    coz its got 4 versions of it

i have downloaded the file from the link u sent but bfore installin it pl tell what exactly shud i delete
    thanks a bunch for the help

also this isnt letting me upload the screenshot - a lil too big