Gmxffcsrv.exe ,blue screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panos

hello

i have random reboots with blue screen caused by this c:\Program Files\Onlineeye\gmxffcsrv.exe

btw there s no such folder or file but its active while scanning with hijackthis (i cannot remove it by clicking fix)

nod32,spybot and adware scans shows that im clean btw

heres my hijack log,thanx in advance

The reason you can't fix it with Hijackthis is because it is a service

You can go to start -> control panel -> administrative tools -> services -> look for Onlineeye Firewall Service -> right click it -> properties -> startup type: change to disabled -> right click again and select stop

Show hidden files through windows explorer
  • Access Windows Explorer by clicking Start, point to All Programs, Accesories, and then click Windows Explorer. Or hold the windows key and press E
  • On the Tools menu in Windows Explorer, click Folder Options
  • Click the View tab.
  • Under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders
  • Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files
  • Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide file extensions for known file types
  • Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.

Delete a Service
  • Click Start | Run and type regedit in the Open: line. Click OK.
  • Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services
  • Scroll down the left pane, locate Onlineeye Firewall Service (gmxfwsvc), right click it and select Delete.
  • Reboot the system (into safe mode instructions below)

Boot into Safe Mode
  • Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
  • Select the Safe Mode option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.

Once in safe mode navigate to and delete the following folder: (if there)

C:\Program Files\Onlineeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back