Help me with minidumps me noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai guys pls help me with minidumps.If you can read them for me and tell me whats da problem cuz Im having an instant restarts on my pc on random time.Mostly if I play some games and sometimes if I open a zip file or smthng strange like that.I was having this blue screen but rarely,now its just instant restart.I buyed new ram,I put UPS,re-installed windows,removed automatic restart option form my computer,but still getting restarts.I uploaded the oldest and the newest minidumps pls read them and help me cuz Im noob.

All errors are 0x9C and all dumps cite ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

To pinpoint an answer as to your cause will take a number of diagnostic steps because this error can be difficult to ascertain and as the definition says it can be due to several things.

So...

1. If you have any hardware overclocked ease back the timings and voltage; best bet is to set them to stock.

2. Check the temperatures of your system including cpu. CPU-Z (google it) will help with this. Make sure all fans are working. Heat issues will shut a system down fast because it is trying to prevent damage. Make sure the dust is out.

3. Run Memtest on your RAM. We are looking to see if you have corrupted memory. See this link and follow the instructions: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

This test takes a long time but well worth it. You need to let it run for a minimum of 7 PASSES but more the better. There are 8 individual tests per PASS and, no, they aren't really repreating themselves because every time it cycles through the test throws different patterns at your RAM. Please don't give up before at least completing 7 PASSES. If you have any errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

4. Find your harddrive's manufacturer's website and download their free utility to diagnose your harddrive. Run the tests. Do this after you have run Memtest.

5. Do an indepth scan for infections.

* Get back to us with the results.

Thanks man I'll start mem testing tomorrow,clean the dust etc.But I just want to mention that this machine is 3 years old and weak,theres no overclock on it,no coolers,recently I connected an UPS to it cuz I thought it was a problem with the power supply but its stil restarting so no use of it,as I said the ram was changed but who knows....about the heat there is only one fan and its working properly I guess,but dont know from where to see cpu temperature and how am I supposed to know if the system is overheating ? This CPU-Z isnt showing the temperatures.Overheating seems reasonalbe.Btw I've been cleaning it from viruses many times so maybe these malefactors have caused some serious hardware issues is it possible ? But now its clean.And about the configuration:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
2x512 gig kingston
939NF4G-SATA2 PCI Express x16
GeForce 6500

That is a nice cpu and is very stable. If you uppped your RAM to two gigs you'd see improvement but that depends on how much your motherboard can handle (and RAM right now is cheap). By the way, Kingston makes excellent RAM.

My recommendation is to save op for a new system but keep this one going because a second rig is always useful.

As for temperatures google Everest Home Edition. It is no longer supported but is still avaliable for free and it does the job for temperature reads.

Why so many infections? Are you behind a router? What is your security sofware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back