Pc wont boot even in safe mode,cannot find the cause

Hello there,
ive searched all over the web and still havent found a possible cure for this wretched BSOD,my pc was fine a couple of days ago till I disconnected an external hdd and shut off the pc since then ive been getting the 0XA bsod as soon as the loading windows appears,even in safe mode im unable to log in,checked the power and everything is fine on that end,my minidump files say its ntoskrnl.exe and i had made a seperate partition with windows on it from which i can access the bsod drive so i can find out whats exactly wrong and fix it from there.i dont want to format as it takes forever to reinstall all my programs for work.please help me figure this out

Intel Pentium Dual Cpu T2370 @1.73 GHZ
1.73 GHZ
0.99 GB RAM
Toshiba Satellite U300-153

this is my minidump file

==================================================
Dump File : Mini040211-10.dmp
Crash Time : 4/2/2011 6:21:16 PM
Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a
Parameter 1 : 0x0a130013
Parameter 2 : 0x00000002
Parameter 3 : 0x00000000
Parameter 4 : 0x804eca57
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+9abe
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 5.1.2600.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Processor : 32-bit
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\MiniDump\Mini040211-10.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 2600
Dump File Size : 65,536
==================================================

xp disc

I have failed to mention that i did a windows repair using the recovery console and ran chkdsk to no avail

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

formatted

Hey thanks for the reply,was waiting the whole day to figure it out finally ran out of options and just formatted,thanks anyways for the assist :)

Back