Regular BSODs on Win 7 during gaming

Hi Folks,
I have a Gateway NV59C Laptop. The specs are:

Operating System: MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU: Intel Core i5 450M @ 2.40GHz
Arrandale 32nm Technology
RAM: 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20)
Motherboard: Gateway NV59C (CPU)
Graphics : LP156WH2-TLE1 (1366x768@60Hz)
1024MB GeForce GT 320M (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
Hard Drives: 488GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS545050B9A300 (SATA)
Optical Drives
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ890AS
Audio
M-Audio FastTrack

I have a belkin laptop cooler, an m audio box and a mouse attached to my laptop. I havnt done anything to the BIOS. The BSODs occur mostly during gaming. I suspect overheating issues. Anyways I've attached the minidump zip file. I would be highly appreciative of any help.
Regards,
Ron

Nice job on posting the minidumps Ron:

DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Usbehci.sys
Usbport.sys

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Nvlddmkm.sys

I suspect that you might be over-loading the USB ports. The M-Audio Box, is it for an external sound system or guitar effects? Try the games with this disconnected, The Nvlddmkm.sys is part of an Nvidia graphics driver. Have you applied the latest graphics driver?

Bsod

Thank you for replying. I use the M audio for both guitar playing and gaming. I've also recently updated to the latest video drivers. One of the laptop cooling fans stopped working a while back and it used to shut off while gaming so i bought a cooling pad. There might be dust issues as well. The problem is that i do not know how to clean the laptop or open it up and check it. I probably cant afford to have a professional look at it as well. Any suggestions would help. Thanks a lot!
Ron

Well Ron,
there's not much more we can do here... External laptop coolers are designed to aid the laptops internal cooling, not to replace it. The minidumps show that the laptop may still be overheating

Back