What's Your PC Snack?

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

What snack do you eat/drink (or are currently eating/drinking) at your pc?

Me: Tostitos Hint of Lime Corn Chips + Tostitos Fire Salsa = EPIC WIN! :p

Either that or Twix + Dr. Pepper.

I usually drink Coca Cola but occasionally Dr. Pepper. Rarely any other drink. Because greasy fingers don't go well with games or even just surfing, I usually don't eat but occasionally I'll have Cheeze-Its. I've been known to eat barbeque potato chips at the PC but just a few because I have to wipe my fingers so often.

mailpup said:
I usually drink Coca Cola but occasionally Dr. Pepper. Rarely any other drink. Because greasy fingers don't go well with games or even just surfing, I usually don't eat but occasionally I'll have Cheeze-Its. I've been known to eat barbeque potato chips at the PC but just a few because I have to wipe my fingers so often.

Are you obsessive-compulsive about greasy fingers and gaming too!? :p I especially hate it when my greasy handed friends get my XB360 controllers all greasy.

I too am that way, definately when its a joystick that gets greasy. Even the mouse makes me want to beat them over the head.

Same Here!!! I Love Coke And Despise Grease!!! If my mouse is at all slimy I go cleaning crazy until its dryer than the driest desert. If there is one thing I can't stand its using a slimy mouse.

TimeParadoX said:
When I do eat or drink on the computer it's usually Water / Tea and Chicken or Rice. :)
If I do eat rice at my PC, (Gr8 energy if I do say so myself), I make sure to put it in my new rice steamer so that it will not get water everywhere. It'll just stick to the keyboard, unlike boiled rice, which has so much water in it if it gets crushed by a key, it will short the thing.

The Lightbulb Just Went On....!

Obi-Wan Jerkobi said:
If I do eat rice at my PC, (Gr8 energy if I do say so myself), I make sure to put it in my new rice steamer so that it will not get water everywhere. It'll just stick to the keyboard, unlike boiled rice, which has so much water in it if it gets crushed by a key, it will short the thing.
I think it's time to reinvent the feedbag for computer users. Let's grab a page out of animal husbandry's book and strap our snacks to our faces. Spill proof, short proof, and even stylish it could be.

For instance, an Nvidia feedbag, to be given away with the purchase of a GT8800 Video Card. Not only would Nvidia receive advertising space on every geek's face, but the concept could be expanded to other slogans, products, and sentiments as well. Mad at a particular manufacturer? Then don't wear their feedbag! Of course if it caught on, Tommy Hilfiger would claim it was his idea, then jack up the prices and we would all suffer.

Once in a while an astounding idea like this comes to me, but sadly, they're never there when I need them. Like say, April Frst.

captaincranky said:
For instance, an Nvidia feedbag, to be given away with the purchase of a GT8800 Video Card. Not only would Nvidia receive advertising space on every geek's face, but the concept could be expanded to other slogans, products, and sentiments as well. Mad at a particular manufacturer? Then don't wear their feedbag! Of course if it caught on, Tommy Hilfiger would claim it was his idea, then jack up the prices and we would all suffer.
That paragraph just made my day! :haha:

Obi-Wan Jerkobi said:
Maruchan: Instant Lunch is what I am having now. mmm...delicious Monosoduim Glutamate...
Mmmmm, hot liquid meat tenderizer, it's been on my training table for years...;)

But noodles can be sloppy with little splashes of liquid (despite being drained) that can hit the keyboard, mouse or even the monitor. You can probably control yourself but I can't help myself sometimes. Knowing my limits, I keep away from my PC when eating that kind of food.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi said:
Well, actually, I drain the water/broth/death serum after the noodles soak a bit. So I don't short the keyboard...Again...
ROTFLOL....!:haha:

What we need is a biohazard smiley.

Mountain dew and french bread pizzas when i get hungry, but sometimes I will get caught up in what im doing, and by the time im done, i realize i am really hungry, then i usually go eat until i explode, (hey, im only 14!)

captaincranky said:
ROTFLOL....!:haha:

What we need is a biohazard smiley.

Oh, don't even get me started with indian food...or green curry! :p

> Quantex: I love those french bread pizza's or that texas toast that's made in Connecticut. :p

Obi-Wan Jerkobi said:
Oh, don't even get me started with indian food...or green curry! :p :p

Take note here young Quantex, for your own safety, that s*** will even make a grown up explode!:chef: :slurp:

captaincranky said:
Take note here young Quantex for your own safety, that s*** will even make a grown up explode!:chef: :slurp:
You might even explode out the other end! :haha:
(Do not eat cheddar cheese for breakfast my fellow Techspotters.)*Insert Biohazard Smiley Here*

Me and my friend had a "halo night" when halo 3 first came out, and he just had to eat 6 bean burritos, then we were in his basement in a small, unventilated, windowless room when he started to let loose like the giant baloons at the end of the thanksgiving day parade.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi said:
(Do not eat cheddar cheese for breakfast my fellow Techspotters.)*Insert Biohazard Smiley Here*

Cheese whiz and beer for breakfast is a sure sign that rehab is just around the corner.:rolleyes:

Back