When I click reply to thread I get "undefined"

LookinAround

As I recall I noticed this happening awhile back then it stopped and seems to be occurring again. When I click Reply to Thread a blank reply window appears with the word "undefined" in it (without the quotes)

I'm using FF 12.0 and use the java script blocker add-on but have also tried "Temporarily allowing all on page" but the word "undefined" still appears in the reply window

/* edit */
Ooops. Correction. I meant to say when I click "Reply to Thread"

Can you try a clean browser (or alternatively Firefox in safe mode = no add-ons) and see if the issue remains?

Also, does this happen across the forum, no matter which forum or thread you try to reply to?

I just tried. It also occurs in FF safe mode (I see all add-ons are now listed in FF as Disabled). I also tried Device Drivers, A/V and Alternative OS forums and it happens in all of them. It doesn't happen when I click Create New Thread.

I noticed this several weeks back then it stopped. I think I just noticed it started again perhaps yesterday or today.

Can you try with IE or Chrome?

Regardless of the error message I imagine this doesn't prevent you from actually replying using the reply box at the bottom of each thread right?

LookinAround, disregard the above, no more troubleshooting needed. I was able to replicate the issue now. It's only happening on Firefox as far as I can tell. Thanks for your feedback, we'll be looking into it shortly.

Works fine for me.. (Pale Moon 12.0 x64 on Windows 7 x64, Firefox 12.0 x32 on Backbox Linux x64, Flash, Silverlight, Java updated to the latest (as usual ;)))

Back