Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Create CD ROM slide shows with sound.
The software contained in the PicturePlayer package has been designed to let you manage your digital pictures and create sound-supported slide shows and picture presentations quickly with only a few clicks of your mouse.
You can use PicturePlayer to create:
- Picture presentations
- Slide shows
- Product presentations
- Electronic picture books
- Web slide shows in html
- It supports all common graphic formats (s. Features)
- Each image can be linked to a sound file as an option
- Each image can be linked to a text passage as an option
- Images can be advanced automatically or manually
- Selection of fade-in effects
- Optimized for use on CD / DVDs
- The Player can be used royalty-free on CD / DVDs
- Supports the printing of individual pictures or entire presentations.
- 8 Player designs for you to choose from; each design comes with 3 different layouts.
- Corporate identity: You can create and use your own Player design
- Runs on all Windows operating systems
Managing digital pictures with the ShowCreator program
The ShowCreator included in the software package is not just for creating and configuring picture presentations. Indeed, its integrated image browser and "light-box function" have been specially designed for managing images.
PicturePlayer is an excellent choice when:
- You want to create a picture presentation on CD / DVD
- You want to set your image to music
- You want to allocate a sound file to every image
- You want to allocate a text passage to every image
- You want to protect your images with scrambling technology
- You want to print out individual images or the entire show
- You need your own Player design with corporate identity
- You want to create a Web Show in html from your presentation
- You're looking for a program that's easy to use
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.