Batch It! Ultra 5.02
Automated Batch Imaging Editor + Thumbnail Gallery Creator Program.
Batch It! Pro is an automated Batch Imaging Editor which allows you to resize, rename, rotate, create thumbnail galleries, add captions and more. It is a must-have tool for webmasters and digital photographers alike. It Load JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD and Save in JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM and GIF format. It supports Dot Per Inch modification, JPEG quality and smoothing properties and allows resizing which image aspects ratio. Allows the adding of watermarks.
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Batch Resizing by Percentage
- Add Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically.
- Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark.
- Convert the Images to 16 bits Grayscale Images.
- Save the processed images to either JPEG,BMP,TGA,PPM,PBM,PGM, PCX,PNG,GIF (Non-LZW)* and TIFF formats (Including Rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4 Compression).
- Load JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD Image Formats.
- Acquire images from scanner or Twain Devices.
- Control the JPEG and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
- Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
- Individually Flip, Rotate and/or Crop the Images.
- Individually control Brightness,Contrast,Hue,Saturation and other Effects of the Images.
- Batch Crop images
- Batch Red, Green and Blue Color Adjustment.
- Batch Image Slicing
- Batch Adjust Color Contrast, Brightness.
- Batch Image Filter Adjustment - Sharpen, Blur, Emboss and Find Edge adjustments
- Batch JPEG Color Space Conversion
- Batch Color Depth Adjustment
- Create Windows Wallpaper from an image.
- Create HTML-based File Directory Listing
- Create HTML-based Image Thumbnail Listing
- Create HTML-based Slide show for local or Web Display
- Create Hyperlinks to images or to a HTML framed images.
- Create AutoRun CD-ROM Compatiable HTML Thumbnail Galleries or SlideShow.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: