Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Atomic Cannon is a fun strategic tank artillery arcade game that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
In duel you battle against computers or friends on 25 different landscapes. Players take turns aiming and firing at each other with over 85 weapons of mass destruction including nuclear bombs.
You can blast your enemy with a vast array of weapons. Some weapons create landmasses you can use to your tactical advantage to hide behind as cover. Your arsenal is outfitted with numerous types of weapons including guns, bombs, missiles, rockets, and nukes.
The landscape you battle on is randomly generated each round and can be destroyed in real time for real scorched earth. There are six types of land formations including flat, hill, gulley, plateau, slope, and random. Each formation can be in one of the game's 25 diverse environments.
· Over 85 of the biggest weapons
· Beautiful scenery with 25 realistic landscapes
· Enhanced graphics with real time smoke trails
· Smooth game play with real physics
· Fully customizable weapon economy
· Death match and round based game modes
· Six professional music tracks totalling 20 minutes
· Play in either Portrait or Landscape modes
· Multiplayer mode to show your friends who is boss
· Up to 16 players with 5 tanks each
· Awesome graphical refractive wave effects
· Destroy land and create scorched earth
· Endless humor with talking bots
· Scrollable virtual battle fields
· Radioactive effects with damage over time
· Battle against computer artificial intelligence
· Weather effects which react to the wind
· More user options than you can shake a stick at
· Ultra crisp sound effects
· Alternate wargame graphics mode
· Super small install size, keep it on your device.
· All backgrounds were hand edited for improved color and clarity, and their resolution has been increased.
· Added medals to war ending stats screen and high scores page, you gain medals for each battle won.
· Added drawing for shields, now a series of rings are drawn around your tank based on your team color and shield protection.
· Added tracking for total battles won and lost on the about pages.
· Added an option to use a smaller font on the weapons depot dialog so you can see more weapons at one time. (Settings > Graphics Options > Small Buy Fonts)
· Added Anubis Claw music track to the demo version.
· Added customizable control to pop up a taunt message to your enemy.
· Added 'update scale' user setting, now you can change the games animation speed to be very slow or very fast. (Settings > Gameplay Options > Update Scale)
· Added help button and text to weapons depot dialog.
· Added auto buy toggle button to weapons depot dialog.
· Added power and angle controls accelleration, if you hold down the button controls down for longer than 15 increments then the angle delta increases to 2 and the power to 5
· Added a new background to the demo, rain weather, changed snow background.
· Fixed the demo version so now your the demo never runs out, but it will still have a time limit once you use up all of the demo play time.
· Fixed a bug where if an enemy would die and they had a death weapon, the current player would lose their turn and weapon even if it wasn't they who died.
· Fixed a bug with the BuyTime, Round and Start modes weren't working correctly, now Round mode only allows a team of tanks to buy their first turn (as opposed to Anytime in which any tank on the team can buy). And Start only allows each team to buy once at the beginning of each battle. (Settings > Economy Options > Buy Time)
· Fixed kill total, now when you kill or damage an ally your kill count is decremented and credits are subtracted from your total.
· Fixed a bug where if you would buy a weapon then sell it right back you were still able to fire the weapon, essentially getting it at half price.
· Fixed a bug which was causing the end of a battle (when the flags were up) to draw very slow.
· Fixed show tank stats so now they are always drawn above the tanks so they don't overwrite the gui. (Settings > Graphics Options > More Graphics Options > Show Tank Stats)
· Fixed a bug where if you ended the battle in the middle of a move, the move graphic would show on the next battle.
· Fixed the current weapon selection wasn't be set correctly after a turn.
· Chatter should no longer occure on the victory screen.
· Moved the in game Help link to the main game menu.
· Changed Show Points to Show Power/Points so now it can hide player power bar and shield status indicators. (Settings > Graphics Options > More Graphics Options > Show Power/Points)
· Increased game performance, opitmized out some unneeded performance counters.
· Uncapped the FPS from 60fps, was causing lower than 60fps rates, if you want to use less CPU on the PPC version, lower your CPU speed setting.
· Autobuy will no longer buy move utilities for human players.
· Computers now only buy move utilities when they have 5 weapons or more.
· Decreased the font size of the player list at the top of the screen.
· Shield and armor stats are now only listed if the player has them.
· Slightly decreased the damage output of the BEAM weapons.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.