Rainlendar Lite 2.11.1
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month.
It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
Version 2 adds Outlook and network calendar support.
- Fixed a crash bug if another instance of Rainlendar was started.
- "Number of past days the list shows" was not working.
- Reversing the sorting from the event list's context menu could not be done.
- The font effects did not work for custom categories.
- The tool buttons in the manager adjust to the text width.
- It was not possible to remove calendar selection on Mac if "Allow multiple calendars" was enabled.
- Exporting the events in the manager only worked if the list had selection. Now all events are exported if there is no selection.
- The autocompletion works again in the category combobox.
- The traytip does not gain focus anymore when it is shown.
- Double click on the week or day view always created an all day event.
- The reminders were not read correctly from iCloud with CalDAV.
- The status image was not shown in the tray icon on Windows and Mac.
- Executing lua from command line failed on Linux and Mac.
- Creating a exception to a event in week view by dragging deleted the original event from Google calendar.
- Writing events with no duration to iCloud failed.
- Completing an alarm for non-recurring task in the alarm window did not dismiss it.
- Removed hard dependency to the gnome-keyring library on Linux.
- Backup opened incorrect file dialog in Linux.
- The value for "Poll for changes"-setting in Toodledo was not read correctly.
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.