Weather Watcher 7.1.63
Retrieve your local weather from the Internet
Weather Watcher is your personal Windows desktop weather station. Automatically retrieve your local weather from the Internet and store it in your Windows system tray. With one click of your mouse button, the most current weather update is in your view.
- ADDED: Severe alert sounds to the Weather Watcher installer (optional install item).
- CHANGED: When clicking the "UPDATE" button, Weather Watcher will force a weather update -- rather than relying on the last updated time stamp to determine if an update is necessary.
- CHANGED: Weather Watcher map file delimiter to "|" to work around international character issues.
- FIXED: "UPDATED DATETIME" tag was not displaying date/time in local format.
- FIXED: When using "General" --> "Start Weather Watcher when Windows starts" option, Weather Watcher was not always starting.
- FIXED: The skins were not being copied to the Weather Watcher user settings location on the very first Weather Watcher run.
- FIXED: All Weather Watcher windows were loading centered on the desktop after opening and closing the color dialog box in the "Tray Icon" tab of the Weather Watcher Options window.
- FIXED: When exporting weather data to an HTM or HTML file, degree symbols are now being converted to HTML characters.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.