Ideal Administration 14.1
Simplifies the administration of your Windows NT, XP, 2000 and 2003 network.
IDEAL Administration simplifies the administration of your Windows NT, XP, 2000 and 2003 network by providing in a single tool all the necessary features for managing domains, servers, and users.
Your administration can be done through a local network, via a Wan, a VPN, or Internet.
General description of the software:
- Centralized administration of NT, 2000 and 2003 domains
- User and group management
- Service, registry and event management
- and much more...
- Simple, fast and secure remote control of the servers and stations
- Remote installation and configuration
- Computer group settings
- Remote software deployment and execution in the network
- Remote installation and execution
- msi, bat and exe management
- Powerful filtering
- Clear and detailed event reports
- Database inventory of servers and client stations
- OU, Computers, Users and Groups
- Files and directories
- Registry, rights, printers and shares
- Network configuration
- Software, drives, hotfixes and system information
- Database exporter for scheduling inventories
- Full object migration between domains or servers
- User accounts migration including password
- File server migration and consolidation
- User group migration
- Share folder migration
- Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003 management
- Mailbox creation, deletion and management
- Server monitoring
- File and session recording throughout the network
- Daily logging in CSV files
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.