Debut Video Recorder 1.2
Debut is a simple, easy to use video recorder that lets you capture video files directly on your PC.
Debut is a simple, easy to use video recorder that lets you capture video files directly on your PC using a webcam (video camera), or capture device (from video). This software also can capture and record almost anything that can be played or displayed on the computer screen. The program saves the video on your hard drive as avi, wmv or many other file types.
* Records video in many different file formats including .avi, .wmv, .asf and more.
* Ability to record from:
- Camera (webcam)
- Video Input Sources with a USB Capture Device
- Screen. Almost anything you can see or play on your PC can be recorded.
* Records audio with the video (optional).
* Multiple video and audio encoder settings.
* Ability to adjust resolution and framerate of the output video.
* Color settings for the output video can be changed.
* Lets you record for set specified durations (h:mm:ss).
* When recording period is over, you can either stop recording or create a new recording and continue.
* Mirror recordings to a network or backup drive to keep your video files safe.
* Can be set to automatically send video via email once the recording is completed.
* Can automatically transmit video files via the internet using FTP.
* Find and play recordings ordered by name, date, format or size.
* System wide hot-key assignment to control recording while working in other programs.
* Debut Video Recorder has an incredibly intuitive and easy to use interface.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: