Seam Carving GUI 1.11
The Seam Carving GUI is a GUI front end to CAIR, which is an implementation of Arial Shamir's seam carving algorithm.
- Update to latest CAIR 2.17 with speed improvements (Brain_ReCall)
- Update progress bars to use new CAIR callbacks. (Gabe)
- Update to latest CAIR 2.15.1 (Brain_ReCall)
- Added forward energy parameter (Brain_ReCall)
- Progress bar for HD Quality (Brain_ReCall)
- Retain/Remove/Clear Brush now scaled to zoom level (Brain_ReCall)
- Upgraded to Qt 4.4.1 (Gabe)
- Save/Load Mask as PNG (Gabe)
- The Mask is saved/restored in undo/redo operations (Gabe)
- Shortcuts changed to be platform specific (Gabe)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.