Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyser. Using a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays, it gives the user a complete overview of the contents of a hard disk, folder, removable or network drive. It makes it easy to see the contents, structure and file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, directory, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation.
- analyse a single drive / directory or merge several together in one report
- compare the contents of each scan against other scans
- find duplicate files (by name and size)
- complex report generation, with export to HTML, ASCII, CSV or XML
- save reports and compare them to see how the contents has changed
- all information displays are completely resizable for ease of viewing
- XP style support
- improved speed
- shell support, scan a directory through explorer!
- multi-language support (only English available, though more coming soon)
Xinorbis is now available for download with an installer, the recommended option, or as a zip archive for expert users who want more control; such as installing Xinorbis on to a USB flash drive. Several additions have been made to Xinorbis to make it operate more efficiently as a "portable application", for more information see the help pages.
- Paging of search results with customisable "page" size
- Filtering of Navigation Tab displays
- Extra columns to search tab; last accessed date, modified date, file owner and file attributes
- other minor fixes and improvements