Daemon Tools Lite 4.46.1
Popular product that offers easy tools for making simple disc image files and emulating virtual CD/DVD drives.
Due many users complaining of malware bundled with this software, we have removed the download link for this application.
Emulate virtual CD/DVD-ROM/HD DVD and Blu-ray drives
DAEMON Tools Lite (Commercial) enables you to emulate up to 4 CD/DVD virtual drives on your PC. Virtual drives will appear in your OS just like real ones. Select a virtual drive then choose a disc image you want to mount. Find the created virtual drive with mounted disc image in My Computer. Start working! Looks like working with a real drive and a real disc, doesn’t it? Yes, but it is much faster!
Create a disc image
With DAEMON Tools Lite (Commercial) you can create ISO and MDS image files from original discs inserted in physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. Or use images you have created earlier with other program. DAEMON Tools products work with variety of image types.
- creates *.iso and *.mds images;
- emulates up to 4 virtual CD/DVD drives;
- performs image mounting and unmounting;
- supports *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz;
- offers powerful command line interface.
- Enhanced privacy of connection with MountSpace.com;
- SPTD 1.81 (Windows 8 beta support);
- SPTD: attached devices read speed improvement;
- Setup improvements.
- File associations inheriting after update or reinstallation;
- Automount settings resetting after unsuccessful automounting on startup;
- Minor fixes.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.