Have you ever considered what makes an anti-malware application effective? We at Malwarebytes have created an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application.
Whether you know it or not your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware that are constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released at least once every two days.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
- Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
- Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver andUnknown.Rootkit.VBR
- Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and updated top navigation menu
- Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine table under History tab
- Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
- Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
- New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
- Updated License Agreement included
- Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
- Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
- Fixed issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
- Fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states
- Fixed problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface
- id: MBAM2BETA
- key: 4XZHE-6ANRN-TKWCV-EV6HZ-G79PH
Apps similar to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Beta 3
Symantec's Norton AntiVirus is one of the world’s most trusted antivirus solution.
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability.
The comprehensive security solution protects your PC and your data from external threats and blocks viruses.
- Windows XP/Vista/7