Have you ever considered what makes an anti-malware application effective? We at Malwarebytes have created an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application.
Whether you know it or not your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware that are constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released at least once every two days.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Changed some of the terminology used in scan results and scan logs to make them clearer
- Enabling or disabling self-protection should now be more responsive under most circumstances
- Each language name is now listed in its native tongue rather than being translated to make switching languages easier
- Blank window is no longer observed flashing on screen during startup and shut down of system when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in the tray on
- Windows Vista and newer operating systems
- Main program window now opens to the Dashboard by default to simplify navigation
- Several crashes and BSOD issues fixed with rootkit scanning
- Scan speed improved with rootkit scanning enabled under some circumstances
- Rootkit scans should no longer hang indefinitely under certain conditions
- Compatibility issues with certain VPN client software fixed
- Protection no longer fails to start after upgrade under some circumstances when self-protection is active prior to upgrading
- Entire General Settings tab now responds to clicks correctly
- Several issues with Access Policy restrictions not restricting access as they should
- Editing the Access Policy password no longer results in restricted areas of the software being inaccessible when the correct password is entered
- Access Policy feature now functions when Bitdefender Total Security is installed
- Manual scan of individual files and folders using context menu scan feature in Explorer no longer results in the scan failing to run under certain circumstances
- Green checkmark status is no longer indicated when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is unable to reach update servers when attempting to update
- Text is no longer cutoff in the UI on Windows XP or when the 'Classic' theme is used on Windows 7
- Scan time is now reflected accurately at the end of a scan
- Quarantined objects remain listed correctly in Limited User Accounts when restoration of an object fails due to lack of permissions
- Some words in UI which were not translated into non-English languages now are when those languages are selected
- Driver left behind during uninstallation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now removed as it should be when the product is uninstalled
- id: MBAM2BETA
- key: 4XZHE-6ANRN-TKWCV-EV6HZ-G79PH