Have you ever considered what makes an anti-malware application effective? We at Malwarebytes have created an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application.
Whether you know it or not your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware that are constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released at least once every two days.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Performance / Protective Capability
- Added signature-less anti-exploit and anti-ransomware protection (Premium only)
- Up to 4x faster scan speeds, including even quicker Hyper Scans
- Removed non-essential reboots after certain malware removal events
- Advanced Heuristic Engine (Shuriken) now enabled by default
- Self-Protection now enabled by default (Premium only)
- Redesigned user interface for improved usability
- Now configurable to integrate with Windows Action Center / Windows Security Center (Premium only)
- Update checks are done automatically so they do not need to be scheduled
- Improved support for keyboard navigation and screen readers
Stability / Issues Fixed
- Added ability to lock down My Account screen via User Access Policy
- Added ability to collect enhanced logs when directed to do so by Support
- Fixed issue where Scheduler did not adjust for Daylight Saving Time changes
- Fixed issue where Scheduler defaulted to hourly Threat Scan instead of Daily
- Fixed issue where Chameleon reported error messages numerous times to Windows Event Viewer
- Changed 'Recover if missed by' setting in Scheduler to Off by default
- Prevented rootkit scanning in Custom Scans if full system drive is not selected
- Updated to latest version of 7-Zip DLL
- Addressed many other miscellaneous defects
- id: MBAM2BETA
- key: 4XZHE-6ANRN-TKWCV-EV6HZ-G79PH
Apps similar to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Beta 3
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability.
Symantec's Norton AntiVirus is one of the world’s most trusted antivirus solution.
The comprehensive security solution protects your PC and your data from external threats and blocks viruses.
- Windows XP/Vista/7