This HDD Low Level Format utility is free for home use. It can erase and Low-Level Format a SATA, IDE, SAS, SCSI or SSD hard disk drive. Will also work with any USB and FIREWIRE external drive enclosures as well as SD, MMC, MemoryStick and CompactFlash media.
- Supported interfaces: S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, SAS, USB, FIREWIRE.
- Big drives (LBA-48) are supported.
- Supported Manufacturers: Maxtor, Hitachi, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, IBM, Quantum, Western Digital, and almost any other not listed here.
- The program also supports low-level formatting of FLASH cards (SD, MMC, MemoryStick and CompactFlash) using a card-reader.
- An option to quickly wipe partitions and MBR data is available.
WARNING: After running this low level format tool, the whole disk surface will be erased. Data restoration is impossible after using this utility!
- Free for personal use (speed is capped at 180 GB per hour which is 50 MB/s)
- Just $3.30 for personal use (no speed limit): Order Personal license
- $27.00 per seat for commercial or professional use: Order Commercial license
- Updates are free for life
- If you are looking for a commercial license for 3 or more seats (PCs), please contact us and we will provide a discount.
- 30-day money back policy.
Apps similar to HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool 2
Security application that destroys data permanently from any computer that can be started using a DOS floppy disk.
Samsung Format Utility is a handy software that can be used to format the drive using either the FATS32 or NTFS file system.