As featured in:
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
- 11 Tech Products That Were Supposed to Fail... But Didn't
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
- Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
- Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
- Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
- Download music for offline listening.
- Enjoy amazing sound quality.
- No ads – just uninterrupted music.
- No commitment - cancel any time you like.
We're always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
- New: The new 2016 BMW 7 Series is here – with Spotify built in. Pair your Android to control music straight from the dashboard. Coming soon to all compatible BMW and Mini vehicles.
- New: It's finally here, folks. Play Spotify on your home speakers and TV with the new Google Chromecast. Rolling out to existing Chromecasts soon.
Recent Spotify for Android news
Software similar to Spotify for Android 3
iTunes is a free application for Windows and macOS. Play all your music, video and sync content to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
Keep up with your favorite YouTube channels and access the world’s videos anywhere with the official YouTube app for Android.
YouTube Music lets you stream songs and music videos from a nearly endless catalog in an app designed for music discovery. Just tap a track you love, and see where your music takes you.