Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Added support for Simple/Extended UI.
- Added support for the NvidiaŽ NVENC H.264 encoder.
- Added a new preset (H.264, 60FPS for Nvidia NVENC).
- Added the Output tab to manage the recorded video/image files.
- Added a shortcut to Bandicut for editing without losing quality.
- Added the auto start recording function. (Bandicam is now able to automatically start recording on Windows startup.)
- Added the show/hide rectangle window function/hotkey (Ctrl+Alt+H).
- Added support for multiple hotkeys (Ctrl, Shift, Alt key combinations are available.)
- Increased the dialog font size.
- Bug fixed - Delay with the repeat image capture function.
- Other minor bugs fixed.