Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
Bandicam now supports a real-time drawing function while recording the computer screen. Users can simultaneously draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording in the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode. Added a Size Preset function which allows the user to save the current target position and size in the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode. The recording target will be locked when the repeat image capture function is used. Bugs fixed
FPS information of Some MP4 files was displayed incorrectly in the Output tab. Keyframe interval settings didn't work properly while using the MPEG-4 video codec. * Other minor bugs fixed.