The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Bandicam now supports the third party VFW (Video for windows) codec - External codec - Tutorial: Bandicam codec vs. External codec
- Added User Presets
- Added 'Exit Bandicam' menu on the Rectangle window
- The Rectangle window moves/resizes faster when an arrow key is pressed
- Updated the preset of MS PowerPoint
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.