It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Kindle driver: Add support for the new Kindle Oasis
- Browser viewer: Allow the user to specify a CSS style sheet to control the look and feel of the text
- Edit book spell check: In the list of suggestions show the original word in italics.
- Edit Book: When adding a new HTML file, add it after the file being currently edited instead of at the end.
- Column coloring: Add a contains rule type.
- Book details panel: Allow saving the displayed cover to disk via the right click context menu.
- Browser viewer: Fix font size and color scheme settings not being respected in the footnote popup
- DOCX Output: Fix comments/XML processing instructions in the middle of text causing text to be skipped.
- Book details panel: Fix metadata field titles not being top aligned
- Linux: Fix long startup delay on systems that do not have a desktop notification service running
- 3.11.1 fixes a couple of regression in 3.11.0 that broke configuring Get books and creating catalogs