It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Edit book: Add a tool to upgrade books from EPUB 2 to EPUB 3 (Tools->Upgrade book internals)
- Add support for the FBZ format (zipped FB2)
- Kindle driver: Change the height of generated thumbnails to 500px, needed for the Oasis 2017
- Edit book: When bulk renaming files add an option to rename by the order in which the files appear in the book.
- Polishing: Recognize titlepages that are marked as covers in the EPUB 3 landmarks section
- Edit Book: Automatically updated the modified timestamp in the OPF when saving EPUB 3 books.
- Remove the ISBNDB metadata plugin as ISBNDB no longer allows free lookups.
- EPUB 3 metadata: If the book defines more than one author sort value for an author use the first instead of the last
- Check Book: Dont warn for nav document not in spine in EPUB 3 books
- Linux installer: Fix umask question not working with the recommended install command because stdin is a pipe
- Browser viewer: Show an error message when trying to use the Sync function without being logged in
- When setting cover from a PDF file and the user clicks cancel, do not delete the existing cover