It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Book list: Allow drag and drop of books onto other books to merge the book records.
- Check Book: External link checker: Also check HTML anchors (the part after the # in the link). Can be turned off via a checkbox at the bottom of the link checker window.
- Edit Book: Preview panel: Show previews when editing SVG files
- Edit book: When downloading external resources, also convert data URLs into files.
- E-book viewer: When the controls are hidden show the progress in the window title.
- Library Quick switch menu: Highlight the previously switched from library in bold.
- PDF Input: Fix a regression in 3.24 that caused conversion of PDF to be significantly worse.
- E-book viewer: Fix very slow loading for HTML files with very many images on Linux.
- Content server: Fix a regression in 3.14 that removed the separator between books in the detailed list view mode.
- Edit book: Fix SVG files not being beautified by the Beautify all files tool
- Edit book: Fix searching in selected files not searching SVG files
- Fix Tweaks help string not being displayed translated
- Edit metadata dialog: Fix distorted rendering of some labels in the custom metadata tab in rare circumstances.
- version 3.26.1 prevents dropping of a book onto itself from triggering the merge dialog, which should reduce accidental triggers