It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- Add a option to draw a grid in the main book list (Preferences->Look & feel)
- Edit book: Allow removing the currently highlighted tag (while keeping its contents) by pressing Ctrl+>. You can also add a tool to do it via Preferences->Toolbars
- Content server: When defining a color scheme for the in browser viewer allow specifying the link color as well as the foreground and background.
- Edit book: Show a popup after a fix all html/beautify all files so the user can easily see what was changed, if needed.
- Kindle driver: Create cover thumbnails on the device when transferring KFX format books
- Edit Book: Recognize numbers in image names in the 'Insert image' dialog
- Content server: Display custom comments field on the book details page in the same order as in the calibre GUI
- Edit book: Fix open image editors not being updated when image file is replaced
- Fix keyboard shortcuts for Edit book tools created from plugins not working
- PDF Output: Fix error when trying to convert books that do not specify a language in their metadata.
- Browser viewer: Fix inability to open books that contain zero-byte stylesheets/images