Captura is an easy-to-use program that lets you record your onscreen activity. Captura records video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. You can record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, video displays on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers. Use Captura to create training videos, presentations, screencasts, or any other task that requires capturing desktop activity. Captura can run unobtrusively while remaining minimized to the system tray. Record audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes. Captura is 100% free. You don't need to spend a penny.
- Take screenshots
- Capture screencasts (Avi/Gif/Mp4)
- Capture with/without , mouse cursor
- Capture specific regions, screens or windows
- Capture mouse clicks or keystrokes
- Mix audio recorded from microphone and speaker output
- Capture from webcam.
- Can be used from command-line.
- Improved efficiency of specific screen capture.
- The window is repositioned on startup if it is outside desktop bounds.
- Handle errors when copying to clipboard.
- Localization is done using JSON files.
- Fixed full screen region size.
- Refresh updates the full screen region size.
- Desktop Duplication is now shown as a video source.
- Reuse Image and Graphics objects without disposing to reduce CPU usage.
- Better organisation in Settings file: Captura.json.
- Prevent crashes when possible.
- Fixed unability to precisely resize Region Selector on high DPI.
- Option to Hide Region Selector during recording.
- Lagarith codec support through SharpAvi (Install codec manually, disable Null Frames and select RGB as format).
- Added support for Custom Text overlays. %elapsed% can be used as a replacement token for the time elapsed.
- Opacity support for Webcam overlay.
- Remember selected webcam.
- Clicks & Keystrokes can be turned on/off during capture
- Hotkeys to Toggle Click and Keystrokes overlays (Alpha)
- Added Custom format for FFMpeg. Can be used by selecting encoder as FFMpeg > Custom and customizing arguments in Config > FFMpeg.
- Alpha: Live Streaming
- Alpha: NVENC support
- Fixed unability to record multiple screens with total width or height indivisible by 2.
- FFMpeg can be installed from the commandline.
Software similar to Captura 4
More than a simple screen recorder, Camtasia gives you the tools you need to truly customize and edit your videos.
- Free to Try
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
- Free to Try
Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with all games using DirectX or OpenGL technology.
More similar downloads