Automatically turn your photos into paintings, drawings and cartoons.
FotoSketcher is a 100% free program for Windows which converts your digital photos into art automatically and in just a few mouse clicks. Over 20 different styles are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings and cartoons.
You can also improve your original photos with simple tools (enhance contrast, sharpen, simplify image, increase luminosity, color saturation etc…) and add simple or realistic frames and text.
FotoSketcher is completely free (even for commercial use, if you wish to sell your pictures) and does not contain any adware, spyware or virus. It runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 (sorry, no Mac version available).
I have created FotoSketcher as a fun project and I hope that you will enjoy using it.
- 100% free
- over 20 effects
- no artistic skills needed
- over 5 million downloads
- available in 19 different languages
- New "Linear halftoning" effect (b&w or colour)
- Added Serbian translation (thank you Nikola)
- Resizing or pasting a new source image no longer erases the destination image (if the image sizes are the same). This is particularly useful for merging two images.
- The last effect used is now displayed at the bottom right of the window (useful when using the undo/redo buttons to keep track of what effect was being used).
- Minor interface changes (trackbar increments, manual brush trackbar focus rectangle removed, some window Z-order bugs corrected, visual cues added when parameters can be maxed by clicking on their value).
- Removed optional browser toolbar in the setup version.
Note: The installer for this program comes with an optional toolbar so read the installation screens carefully.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.