- Filter all the running processes by their executable path.
- Select and manage several processes at once.
- Kill processes.
- Kill several processes with the same path at once.
- Kill processes and delete the parent files simultaneously.
- Kill all the listed processes.
- Kill all the listed processes except the system processes.
- Kill all non trusted processes.
- Pause and resume processes.
- Verify the processes files signatures.
- Search information about a process over the internet.
- Submit one or more processes MD5 to VirusTotal using the VT API.
- Open the processes files locations.
- View the processes executable files properties.
Startup entries and scheduled tasks
- Delete startup entries, scheduled tasks and corresponding files simultaneously.
- Select and manage several entries at once.
- Verify the startup entries files signatures.
- Hide Microsoft signed files from the list.
- Search information about a startup entry file over the internet.
- Submit one or more startup entries files MD5 to VirusTotal using the VT API.
- Jump to the registry key where the startup entry is located.
- Open the startup entries files locations.
- View the startup entries files properties.
- Maximizable window in this section for a more comfortable view.
Windows services and drivers
- Delete services or drivers, and the corresponding files simultaneously.
- Perform all common service management tasks: Stop, start, pause, resume services, and set their startup type.
- Select and manage several services or drivers at once.
- Stop all non Microsoft services.
- Choose the services and drivers to be displayed: Show all services and drivers. Hide inactive services and drivers, Hide Microsoft services and drivers, Hide inactive and Microsoft services and drivers.
- Verify the services/drivers files signatures.
- Search information about a service/driver file over the internet.
- Submit one or more services/drivers files MD5 to VirusTotal using the VT API.
- Jump to the registry key where the service/driver is located.
- Open the service/driver file location.
- View the service file properties.
- Maximizable window in this section for a more comfortable view.
Delete or replace file or folder
- Delete files and folders even if they're being used by applications.
- Delete running executable files.
- Delete files and folders you can't normally delete using the Windows explorer.
- Choose to whether delete the files definitely or move them to the recycle bin.
- Replace or copy files.
- Expand compressed files.
- Replace files even if they are loaded in the memory.
Scan & create log
- Perform a full analysis of your system and save it to a text file that you can send to a friend or professional, post in a forum, or analyze it yourself.
- Choose the areas you want to scan and show in the log.
- Choose whether to show Microsoft signed files in the log.
- Choose where to save the log.
- Choose whether to verify the scanned files digital signatures.
- Search for recently created files, and write them to the log.
- Perform other custom scans, live retrieving specific information on files, folders, registry entries, or automatically get the VirusTotal analysis result for a file.
Run UVK Scripts
- Disinfect your computer by pasting lines from the UVK log to delete corresponding registry entries and files.
- Use custom commands to download files, execute programs, delete or add registry entries, terminate processes, delete files and folders, run cmd batch scripts, register system files or run the UVK Fixes.
- Create system restore points, empty the recycle bin and all users temporary folders.
- Create and run scripts that perform complete system repair and maintenance.
- Automatically run any of the UVK fixes or scans.
- Retrieve al sorts of information on any file.
- Generate VirusTotal MD5 reports, deny or grant access or perform an sfc scan for any file.
- Search information on files and registry entries over the internet.
- Grant access or prevent changes to registry keys.
- Enumerate all the restore points.
- Select and delete one or several restore points.
- Create system restore points.
- Enable or disable the system restore.
UVK System repair
- Fix your computer with more than fifty exclusive fixes: Fix file extensions, register system dlls, enable and repair Windows update, clear dns cache and the hosts file, reset user default registry settings, fix installation problems, empty all browsers cache, reset security settings, defragment and optimize the hard drives, install Java, Flash, DirectX, .Net Framework, Fix the WMI and the system restore, delete all restore points, fix the windows shell, reset the user shell folders and much more.
- Show information that can be very useful specially if you're going to reinstall windows or if you need to diagnose a performance or hardware problem. This includes the processor, memory and page file usage, OS and office product keys, and hardware and users info.
- Export this info to a comprehensive html file.
Prevent the most vulnerable registry and file system areas from being infected. Prevent adding programs to the windows startup and logon. Prevent creating/deleting browser helper objects, Internet explorer toolbars and search providers. Prevent modifying the internet settings and the Internet explorer startup pages. Backup and restore the Windows registry.
- General debugging and optimization.
- New feature: The UVKPortable's uninstall prompt includes a new check box which allows to define whether to delete all application reports.
- New section: Backup and recovery. This new section provides a complete backup and recovery solution especially designed for computer technicians. The new section's help page can be found here.
- You can backup user profiles with the option to select which user folders to copy, including the user settings (application data folders). You can also backup any additional folders you like.
- Existing backups can be updated in place, which becomes much faster, bacause files up to date don't need to be copied again.
- This new feature obviously allows you to restore a previous backup. You can choose which users to restore, which per-user folders to restore and which additional folders to restore.
- Restoring also has an impressive feature: the ability to create exactly the same user accounts that existed when the backup was created, and then restore those users files. This is especially useful when reinstalling Windows, or migrating the OS to a bigger or SSD disk, as you will no longer need to worry about creating all the previously existing user accounts. The Backup and recoveryfeature does all the work for you.
- The Backup and recovery section was built to be intuitive and easy to setup. Usually you only need a few seconds to configure a backup, and once it is created, it can be opened for restoring. Each backup is saved in its own directory, and the backup configuration is saved in a BackupInfo.uvkbk file, in the backup's folder. This file type is associated with UVK, so you can open these files by double-click.
- Improved the Quick User Manager section.
- Debugged and improved the Log analyzer.
Note: The computer may be automatically rebooted after running this fix. Also this fix requires activation.
When using the portable versions, UVK will ask you if you wish to uninstall it upon closing.
If you have scheduled any actions to be performed on reboot, such as delete files, run CHKDSK, or reset user default settings, then you should click No, and uninstall UVK only after reboot
Apps similar to UVK Ultra Virus Killer 4
Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, and other advanced online threats that have made antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware while to make sure we do not lag your PC.
Spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from thousands of potential threats.