Foursquare for Mobile 2014.01.30
35 million people use Foursquare to find out where friends and locals love to go. Don’t waste time reading long reviews from strangers.
Wherever you are in the world, open up Foursquare to see where your friends like to go, and get recommendations for the best restaurants, bars, and sights in the area. We analyze our millions of tips, likes, and over 3.5 billion check-ins to show you the most-loved places in any city.
- Get instant suggestions when you open the app, like breakfast spots in the morning, dinner after a movie, or sights if you’re traveling in a new place
- See where friends go, and when they’re nearby
- Easily search for “Thai,” “park,” or “brunch”
- Get directions, menus, hours, photos, and more
- Make OpenTable reservations within the app
- Get tips from friends, top publications and brands
- Keep track of where you’ve been
- Like or dislike places and leave tips for friends
- Save places to your to-do list
- We learn your tastes the more you check in
What's New in Android:
- Fix for scroll bug, updated localizations.
- Fix for facebook connect bug
- Check out our new 'swipey maps'. After you tap to search, flick through nearby places or specials to find just what you're looking for.
- Venue tips page now showing most relevant tips first.
- We've improved the speed of the app so now you can find your friends and the places they like to go faster.
- A better map browsing experience for tablets and larger phones when in landscape mode!
- Explore improvements
- Fixed bug for some people who couldn't connect to Twitter
- Bug fixes and small visual updates
What's New in iOS 7.0.2:
- Bug fixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: