It comes with free templates and includes all the necessary tools to create your websites and costs just $59.95. Drag and drop images to the pages and add text using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor. All HTML code will be generated automatically. Browse through some sample websites to see what you can create.
Website Realizer makes it simple to manage your files with its built-in Website Explorer. Create, rename or move files or sub-directories, and the links referencing them will be updated automatically. You will even receive a warning if you try to delete a file that has links referring to it. Website Realizer's site manager makes building your website easy and safe.
WYSIWYG Software Editors
FTP / SFTP / FTPS Publisher
Publish directly to a web server using the included FTP / SFTP / FTPS website publisher. The publisher supports Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) which encrypt your login information and file contents when your sites are published by this website design software. The publisher can also synchronize the files between the local website and the remote website after publishing.
This website design software supports template pages. You can use the professionally-designed template pages that are included in the software, or design your own template pages. Any changes made to your website's template pages will be updated to all web pages that uses them. You can mark certain elements on the template page as "footer". These footer elements will be moved below other elements on a page that uses that template page.
This software includes all the necessary tools to build and design your web site such as Navigation Bar Editor, CSS Style Editor, Image Editor, Web Button Creator, Bullet Image Creator and Color Analyzer.
You can style your whole site using CSS styles, the latest technique for ensuring that you have a consistent web page layout from page to page. You can use the CSS Style Editor to create CSS styles, and then apply them to the elements of your web pages. All the globally applicable styles will be stored in a single style sheet which is linked to every page of the website.
HTML Source Editor
Advanced users can use this editor to create their own HTML code, and add these code snippets to their websites.
Use the included 38 website templates created by this website builder software as examples to get you started quickly.
This software supports PayPal Buy Now, Add to Cart and Donation Buttons. They can also be protected by using PayPal encrypted website payments.
- Supports Responsive Web Design. Now can create pages that are resized to fit the browser window width.
- Use HTML5 document type for all generated pages.
- Support more CSS styles: border radius, box shadow, text shadow, gradient, pseudo class, pseudo elements, font face, outline, transition, positioning, vertical alignment.
- CSS Font Faces.
- Simplify adding Google Web Fonts.
- A font converter to convert TTF/OTF fonts to woff2, woff and eot formats.
- Add a new tool, QR Code Generator, to create QR Code.
- CSS styles can be diabled temporarily in text and table editors to make easy the editing of text
- Block element tags like headings and paragraphs can be made to shown in a text element so as to make easy the checking of the structure of a text element.
- You can now preview pages by clicking on links when previewing a page on external browser. The linked pages will be generated automatically and loaded in place. Please note that page with PHP script will not work.
- Support dynamic HTML Source Element.
- Support loading CSS files asynchronously. CSS styles used by above the fold elements will be inlined to speed up rendering of web pages.
- Add vendor prefix to CSS3 styles automatically using data from caniuse.com for cross browsers support.
- Remove support of linking adjacent elements (a feature not used and obsolete)
- Navigation bar support animation out effect and can select either "height" or "opacity" animation
- Password fields on FTP Publishing Profile can be shown in plain text by pressing the "asterisks" button beside them.
- Lightbox has several more themes. As the themes use CSS3, browsers not support this will see the default styles.
- Add new HTML5 Audio and Video elements
- Support Styling of other form elements like form buttons.
- Can now duplicate the currently opened FTP Site settings with a new profile name.
- Can copy selection from spreadsheet to cells in table editor
- Support exporting a web page to an eml file so that it can be sent as HTML Email using an email clients such as Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird etc.
- Support HTML5 'input' placeholder Attribute (The placeholder attribute specifies a short hint that describes the expected value of an input field)
- Add ColorMatch 5k (http://www.colormatch5k.com) to Color Analyzer which generates a matching 6-color palette from a base color.
- External code added to HTML source elements, head and body sections can be excluded from previewing to make easy the ascertaining whether the rendering errors are caused by manually added code.
- Add layout helper "Align to Grid" which supports aligning selected elements in preset or custom margins.
- When moving an element, holding down the Shift key will confine the movement to either horizontal or vertical direction.