Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
- No HTML knowledge needed!
- Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees and Tables.
- Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
- Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
- Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
- Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
- ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime and other Plug*In support.
- Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build*in FTP manager.
- Easy Photo Gallery creation.
- Build-in Banner creator.
- Rollover images.
- Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Navigation bars
- Template support. Already more than 75 templates available!
- Support for Cascading Style Sheet positioning (layered layout)
- Insert Symbols (special characters).
- Verify links tool.
- Rotating Image component (useful for Ad Banners).
- Support for third-party add-ons, using the Web Builder Component Developers Kit.
- Import existing HTML pages!
- Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks
- Show optional rulers.
- Page transitions in Page Properties.
- Inline Frame component (IFRAME)
- Go menu component: easily create a drop*down navigation menus.
- Menubar component: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
- Shape component.
- Embedded OLE component.
- Morphing Shape
- Smoothly morph two or more shapes to create unique animations on your website.
- Snap Scroll
- Enhance the one page scrolling website experience by providing snapping behavior as you scroll up or down the page.
- Collapsible header, List item with badges
- Masonry layout in card container
- Editable Content
- Editable Content can be used to define one or more editable sections on the page. These sections can be modified online with the 'Editable Content Admin' tool.
- WebP Image
- A new image format developed by Google for Web graphics; designed to reduce image file sizes over standard JPEG compression while maintaining the same or similar quality.
- Pixabay integration
- Browse thousands of free-to-use, high quality images and videos from Pixabay directly within Web Builder
- Motion Effects and Entrance Animations
- A quicker and easier way to implement scroll effects and entrance animations.
- Social Login
- Users can sign-on to password protected pages using existing information from a social networking service such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google.
- CMS Improvements
- CMS Cards, Page List, Popular Articles, Summer Note editor support, Blog plugin, Page Views plugin, new navigation possibilities and more!
- And Much More!
- Math CAPTCHA, ReCAPTCHA, HTML snippets, Photo Gallery Filterbar, Animated Dividers, Stepper Tabs, Cache Busting, 20 New Templates, 40 New Blocks etc.
Software similar to WYSIWYG Web Builder 6
- Free to Try
Here comes a powerful web design system that’s easy to handle.
Quick, easy to use, powerful HTML, XHTML, CSS and script editor
- Free to Try
More similar downloads