Express Burn 4.70
Lets you create and record audio or data CDs with any Windows PC with an installed CD recorder.
With Express Burn you can record a data or audio CD quickly and easily by dragging the files you want onto the Express Burn icon and clicking record. The software then does all the rest converting the files if required. It is also the fastest CD writing program in the world using proprietary optimizing systems. But don't believe us, try it for yourself. Express Burn is free.
We make Express Burn free in the hope you will like it so much you will decide to upgrade to Express Burn Plus. The plus version includes more advanced features like the ability to create and record ISO images and, for audio CD, support for many more file formats (the basic version only supports wav and mp3). You can download the demo of Express Burn Plus here or buy it here.
- Writes both data CDs (for files) and audio CDs (to be played in CD Players).
- Records CD Recordable (CDR) and CD Re-recordable (CDRW) discs.
- Support Jolliet and CDA formats.
- Data CDs support multilevel folders and long file names.
- Audio CDs are recorded with direct digital recording (so perfect audio quality is maintained).
- For Audio CDs it supports wav, mp3, wma, au, aiff, ra, ogg, flac, aac and a number of other audio file formats.
- Data CDs are fully ISO compliant with Joliet extension.
- Includes command line operation for automation and integration with other programs.
- Simple, easy to use interface for day-to-day operation.
- Windows 95/NT4/98/2000/Me/XP/2003.
- Pentium 1MHz or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP/2003).
- CD-ROM drive which supports recording.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: