Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Patch 1.32 for Far Cry is available now!
- Fixed a Shader Model 3.0 issue that caused graphics corruption on new ATI hardware.
- Set the game to detect nVidia hardware to avoid shaders being compiled at run time.
- Recompiled the 32bit version with a different version of STL to address some server slowdowns.
- Fixed a video playback issue to ensure compatibility with MOD SDK dll code.
- Fixed server issues when the server type was changed during a running game.
- Fixed potential crash when using RCON to start a new level.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.