Asus M3A78-T Bios 0802
1. Adds support ACC for AM2+ 45nm CPUs
2. Fixes the problem that causes system to show boot fail message if ACC enabled.
3. Fixes the problem that causes AM2 CPU Vcore voltage to be incorrect if CPU voltage is changed in AI Suite.
4. Improves the system performance with certain CPUs.
5. Supports new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
(ACC is a overclock technique which can adjust the voltage and frequency for AMD CPU directly under OS)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.