Asus Xonar HDAV1.3/Deluxe Driver 126.96.36.1994 for Windows Vista
1. Support some High-Definiton audio bitstream pass-through via HDMI such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus HBR.
2. Support Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus 24bit/192KHz LPCM pass through via HDMI or analog ports.
3. Requires to install TotalMedia Theatre playerv.188.8.131.52 to support Blu-ray disc HBR audio function.
4. Fix the bug that after resume from S3 & S4, SPDIF out need reset to work normally.
5. When playing AC3, disable SPDIF OUT can stop output.
6. Fix Swedish issue.
7. Fixed application freeze if switched audio streams from the movies popup menu in TMT.
8. Please uninstall existing old Xonar HDAV driver before installing.
Please kindly feedback in our support forum if you encountered any error during operation, we appreciate your assistance to make Xonar HDAV1.3 and TMT better.
Please visit ASUS Xonar support forum at here:
Windows Vista 64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.