Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see - and follow your friends' photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn't see before
- Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, and Foursquare
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more...
Use Instagram to:
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
- Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Introducing face filters in the camera, an easy way to turn an ordinary selfie into something fun and entertaining. Express yourself and have playful conversations with friends.
- Tap the new face icon in the bottom right corner of the camera.
- Use the front or back-facing camera — try them with Boomerang!
- Send to friends or add to your story.
Face filters will be rolling out globally over the coming weeks.
Apps similar to Instagram for Android 7
Snapchat is the fastest way to share a moment with friends. You control how long your friends can view your message - simply set the timer up to ten seconds and send.
See and share short looping videos on Android and iPhone.
Wherever you are, Twitter brings you closer.