Sign up for a new account or log in here:
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements.
NOTE: If you are using EASYSHARE Software, for optimal performance, check for updates.
2. Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (inkjet printer, digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. On your computer, double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
7. When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.