Sign up for a new account or log in here:
1. Added LightBar power control items.
2. Added Serial/Parallel port control items and always show in BIOS setup menu.
3. Removed D3 mode function.
4. Improved PQI memory compatibility.
5. Fixed extended mode can't use in Windows XP
6. Added Wireless/Webcam control items in BIOS
7. Fixed sometimes the system become black screen
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.