Shuttle X50V2/X50V2(B) Bios X50V2000.102
1. Added LightBar power control items.
2. Added Serial/Parallel port control items and always show in BIOS setup menu.
3. Removed D3 mode function.
4. Improved PQI memory compatibility.
5. Fixed extended mode can't use in Windows XP
6. Added Wireless/Webcam control items in BIOS
7. Fixed sometimes the system become black screen
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: