BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basiclly this aplication is an Android emulator for PC.
- Android apps fast and full-screen on your PC or tablet
- Push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using our Cloud Connect mobile app
- May not work fast yet on older tablets and netbooks
- Download apps from Google Play
- Comes with pre-installed games and apps
- macOS version updated to 184.108.40.206
- Torque Launcher is a pure android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher.
- BlueStacks Account with new login screen (look and feel).
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications.
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent.
- BlueStacks app player uses “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting.
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press ALT key.
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout.
Apps similar to BlueStacks App Player 3
Play Android games on PC with superb experience.
Windroy is Android running with Windows kernel. It does not run by a simulator (such as VirtualBox), it's on real machine, so it's fast. It keeps full Android capabilities. You can run all Android apps, including 3D games.
Just launch andy from your desktop. Play all your favorite android games directly from your PC or MAC. Run all you communication apps from your desktop (Snapchat, Viber, Whatsapp etc).