1. Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU Ready
2. 100% All Solid Capacitor design
3. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1866(OC)
4. Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
5. Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4290 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1
6. Multi VGA Output : D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
7. 2 x USB 3.0, 5 x SATA3, 2 x IEEE 1394, C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
8. Supports AXTU, Graphical UEFI, XFast USB, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
* 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports Premium Blu-ray audio
- Updates code for chipset.
Updating BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: