ASRock 880GMH/U3S3 Bios 1.40
- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU Ready
- 100% All Solid Capacitor design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2000(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1
- Multi VGA Output : D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA3, C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
- Supports XFast USB, AXTU, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 AUdio Codec)
- Support BIOS setup working in 800*600 resolution.
Updating BIOS Procedures:
- Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
- Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE, UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREVXD and UCOREW64.SYS.
- Click BIOSfilename.exe
- It shows a dialog icon to remind you to close other programs. Click "OK".
- After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows "Press Any key". Please press any key.
- Then it shows a dialog icon to remind you to restart the system. Click "Yes".
- After system restart, press <F2> to enter the BIOS setup utility during boot up. In Exit menu, please select "Load Default Settings" and press <Enter> to continue.
- Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press <Enter> to exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: