- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU Ready
- 100% All Solid Capacitor design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2000(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1
- Multi VGA Output : D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA3, C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
- Supports XFast USB, AXTU, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 AUdio Codec)
- Support BIOS setup working in 800*600 resolution.
Updating BIOS Procedures:
- Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
- Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE, UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREVXD and UCOREW64.SYS.
- Click BIOSfilename.exe
- It shows a dialog icon to remind you to close other programs. Click "OK".
- After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows "Press Any key". Please press any key.
- Then it shows a dialog icon to remind you to restart the system. Click "Yes".
- After system restart, press <F2> to enter the BIOS setup utility during boot up. In Exit menu, please select "Load Default Settings" and press <Enter> to continue.
- Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press <Enter> to exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems:
- December 28, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 557 downloads
- 1.9 MB