HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer Driver 4.0 for Mac OS X
Our LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer is ready to work hard to help you get ahead. Enjoy professional laser-quality results, plus built-in Ethernet networking and automatic two-sided printing.
- Save paper with the automatic two-sided printing
- Conserve energy with our Instant-on and Auto-On/Auto-Off technology
- Save money uses up to 60% less energy than competing lasers
- Waste less paper by printing only the content you want with the Smart Web Printing2 feature
LaserJet quality at an affordable price
- Get sharp lines, crisp text, and beautiful grays with our FastRes 1200 technology
- Print fast, at speeds up to 26 pages per minute for letter size and 25 for A4
- Network among as many as five users with the basic integrated 10/100 Ethernet networking and PCL5e support
- Enable third-party solutions via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Reduce printer noise with the Quiet mode3
Reliable, easy-install cartridges
- Set up fast, without a CD, using HP Smart Install for Windows and a USB print cable
- Print consistently clear, sharp pages with our highly rated cartridges
- Get the best color density and consistency with our advanced fusing technology and particle-charge adjustment
- Enjoy exclusive offers and discounts on supplies, shop from your own supplies list, and get free next-day shipping with "My Print Rewards"
- Protect your investment with the one-year limited warranty plus HP Total Care advice and support
- Get answers to product questions toll-free, 24 x 7, or via e-mail in as
little time as an hour
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: