ASRock 890FX Deluxe4 Bios 1.60
- World's First AMD 890FX Motherboard Supporting Front USB3.0
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports ASRock Turbo UCC
- Supports ASRock UCC - Unlock CPU Core
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1866(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 8 x SATA3 connectors, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, Multi-Speed Fan Control, AIWI, APP Charger
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PRO™ and Premium Blu-ray audio support
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial
- Free Bundle: 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel
- ErP/EuP Ready
- Update CPU code to support AM3+ CPU.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.