The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components. OCCT is the most popular all-in-one stability check and stress test tool available.
It generates heavy loads on your components while checking for errors, and will detect stability issues faster than anything else. OCCT embeds HwInfo's monitoring engine to get precise readings and diagnose issues faster.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
Don't let your work go to waste
Ensure your computer is stable before working on your beloved projects - don't let a reboot or memory corruption put your hard work to waste
Is this a game bug or my computer?
Find out by stress-testing your components. If anything's wrong, OCCT will pick it up and tell you ! By having a wide-range of test integrated, you'll be able to pinpoint which one is faulty.
Stop wasting time with after-sale services
Find out which component is faulty and gain time by giving after-sale services proof your hardware is faulty. I don't promise you it'll go smooth, but at least, you'll have backup.
Modern monitoring dashboard
Create easy-to-read, attractive monitoring dashboards showing how your component is behaving in real-time.
Check your cooling
OCCT test will make your components go all out. If anything is wrong with your cooling, you'll quickly know.
The ultimate CPU test
OCCT's CPU test gives you full control on which core is tested - Cycle through cores, know which one generated an error, invert them... Lots of fun there.
Squeeze every MHz of your components
OCCT will help you pinpoint ideal values for your overclocked components and ensures rock-stable day-to-day usage.
- Enterprise: Fixed a critical issue in OcctCmd refusing to start a Cpu test if certain settings were set. The fix may require you to regenerate the test files.
- Translation: Updated Espanol, Italiano, Portuguese and English languages
Previous release notes:
- SysInfo: Removed an empty tooltip on the close button for the flags window in the CPU sysinfo
- Enterprise: The max alert value in the report will now only appear if it has been reached
- Enterprise: Fixed an issue with OCCT CMD not properly showing this value
- Main: Fixed a CPU Benchmark crash if your Windows's username contained international characters ( Chinese, etc ) ( Thanks a lot seunggi ! )
- Main: Added Benchmarks for CPU and Memory to OCCT !
- Main: Added a graph bar to the benchmarks for comparison purposes
- Main: Added meaningful tooltips to the graph's bars so you can know quickly what's going on
- Main: OCCT now uploads all monitoring data along with the system information to ocbase
- UI: Major UI refresh
- UI: Major bugfixes and improvements
- UI: Fixed some shadows feeling out place
- UI: Added a scrollbar in the settings screen
- UI: Prevented tab change in all cases when a test is running
- Monitoring Update HwInfo to 7.05
- SysInfo: Improved parsing of Motherboard properties
- CPU: The "Fixed" thread mode doesn't force thread affinity anymore - this allows this mode to follow CPPC preferred core mechanism. The drawback is you don't know, in this mode, which core produced an error
- Enterprise: Added "--cpu-benchmarks" and "--memory-benchmarks" command line switches to add benchmarks to the current schedule
Software similar to OverClock Checking Tool (OCCT) 7
Cinebench is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms. Best of all: it's free.
MSI Afterburner is an overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try
PCMark 10 is the latest in our series of industry standard PC benchmarks. Updated for Windows 10 with new and improved workloads, PCMark 10 is also faster and easier to use.
More similar downloads