The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
- Main: Revamped a lot of parts of OCCT that had technical debt
- Main: LOTS of bugfixes everywhere
- Main: rewrote the test scheduler of OCCT to pave the way for future updates
- Main: revamped a lot of parts of OCCT that had technical debt
- Main: Increased the area available for test names in the UI
- Main: Better handling of multi-GPU and various bugfixes
- UI: Revamped the test UI for selecting Infinite/Timed tests
- UI: Dropped the "Timed with idle periods" test in the free edition of OCCT
- UI: got rid of the space in the test thumbnails - fits much better in tight spaces !
- Test: added a monitoring-only test that will do nothing, but once cancelled/finished, enabling you to generate reports
- 3D & Power Supply: Fixed a bug where the resolution list could be empty on startup
- Report: Names are now prefixed with OCCT- for better sorting
- Translations: Added Uzbek (Thanks Sher Khan !)
Software similar to OverClock Checking Tool (OCCT) 5
Cinebench is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms (Windows and macOS). Best of all: it's free.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try
Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
- Free to Try
- Windows 7/8