The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
- Beta version updated to 7.0.0 Beta 18
- SPECIAL THANKS : the folks at the "Jedec Fan club" discord server - Thanks a lot for your help !
- SPECIAL THANKS : Сергей and his awesome work in debugging and dealing with the bugs in the beta. I love your vids !
- MAIN : Switched to HwInfo as my monitoring engine
- MAIN : The code preventing OCCT to be launched twice is now working again
- MAIN : code cleanups and numerous bugfixes
- UI : OCCT's UI is now split in 3 areas : Stability (for testing, the old view), SysInfo for system information, and Monitoring for a full view on monitoring
- UI : this moves forced me to remove the expander (as it does not apply to every UI component)
- UI : Fixed the window default size to better accomodate the UI changes
- TESTING : OCCT now tracks and reports WHEA errors that occurs during tests
- 3D : Enabled tests to be run on displays without any display attached
- VRAM : added slider, similar to Memory test, for selecting the amount of memory to test
- MONITORING : Revamped the system usage report in the testing area - now supports several GPU, and with clickable buttons
- MONITORING : Added "Current" sensor category
- MONITORING : Added "Other" sensor category (without graph, obviously) (That's a lot of info, be warned)
- MONITORING : Added usage graphs for Intel iGPUs (Thanks Сергей & Mew ! )
- SETTINGS : Added flags to control the monitoring - Enable and disable them at will in case of issues !
- REPORT : Modified the report size and reorganized it to accomdate the monitoring update
- ENTERPRISE : Revamped the test report to include all the new features (and fixed a few typos)
- ENTERPRISE : Added a switch for giving a set of rules to OCCT to choose which sensor is enabled or not (see the help page for OCCT Enterprise for additional information)
- ENTERPRISE : Fine-tuned the monitoring rule engine to allow for customization in the enterprise edition
Software similar to OverClock Checking Tool (OCCT) 6
Cinebench is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms (Windows and macOS). Best of all: it's free.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try
PCMark 10 is the latest in our series of industry standard PC benchmarks. Updated for Windows 10 with new and improved workloads, PCMark 10 is also faster and easier to use.