The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
- Main: Small update to avoid a false positive detection in Microsoft's antivirus
- Main: Added an auto-updater feature
- Main: Lots of code cleanup and refactoring
- Main: Workaround - Nvidia drivers apply G-sync to OCCT's GUI (which is pointless), which results in mouse stuttering
- UI: Revamped the settings screen and moved it into its separate section
- Monitoring: Added Core usage monitoring section
- Monitoring: Added a no monitoring option - the engine will still be started, but never updated to keep CPU usage low
- Monitoring: Added a "Monitoring interval" settings, controlling how often should the monitoring be updated
- Monitoring: Added a "Graph update" setting, controlling how often should the graphs be updated
- Monitoring: Improved CPU Core usage sensor detection algorithm
- CPU: Fixed issues with core affinity on systems with more than 64 cores
- CPU: Added "Cycle" display in summary, which shows which cycle you are in. Each cycle uses different operands
- CPU: Added "Start at cycle" option, which enables you to skip to a particular cycle if it proved more effective than others
- Memory: Fixed various issues on systems with more than 64 cores
- GPU: You can now test simultaneously several GPUs, even of different brands (no SLI/Crossfire required)
- Power: You can now test simultaneously several GPUs, even of different brands (no SLI/Crossfire required)
- Enterprise: Added a new program "OcctCmd", to the enterprise edition - you can now run OCCT without any GUI, using a full command line interface (supports running tests only, there's no way to replicate OCCT's GUI in command line)
- Enterprise: Greatly improved the report generation speed at the end of a long test
Software similar to OverClock Checking Tool (OCCT) 7
System information, system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts users.
- Free to Try
Cinebench is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms. Best of all: it's free.
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control.
More similar downloads