The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
- UI : Main window is now fully resizable
- MONITORING : added Min/Max value colums in table view
- MAIN : Improved license and .lang file detection speed
- MAIN : Fixed a bug with some .net framework that are missing a particular registry function
- MAIN : Fixed an issue where OCCT could crash at startup when no graphic card driver was installed
- MAIN : Fixed a display bug with test durations over 24 hours
- Translations : Fixed a bug where putting a corrupt English.lang file next to OCCT.exe could crash the app