Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Razer Synapse 2 for PC 1.12.08
Synapse 2.0 is a groundbreaking application that instantly stores your custom settings and Razer add-ons online in the cloud and lets you retrieve them at will from any location. It completely eliminates the painstaking reconfiguration process and lets you spend more time dominating the competition. New PC? No problem. Trip to the lan center? One sync and you're ready to go.
Getting started with Synapse 2.0 only takes a few minutes and lets you:
- Add and manage multiple devices
- Instantly save configurations, preferences and Razer add-ons
- Configure macros, performance, key bindings, lighting and more
- Synapse Framework:
- Add-on implementation.
- Razer Arctosa:
- Removed the $ sign issues from Razer Arctosa device selector.
- Razer Gaming Keypad WoW AddOn:
- Available for Razer Orbweaver keypad.
- Migrate your settings from the existing Razer Orbweaver Add-on to the new Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on.
- Existing Razer Orbweaver Add-on can run in parallel.
- The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on can automatically or manually detect which Razer keypad you are using.
- Move keymaps to D-Pad.
- Able to handle vehicle layout on different keypads.
- Supports World of Warcraft 5.3.0
- Compatible with existing Razer Naga Add-on, Dominos and Bartender.
- The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on is available in the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Razer Blade:
- Updated the Razer Blade keyboard image to say "Tab" instead of "Tabs".
- Razer Switchblade User Interface:
- More features for the Settings App: Trackpad sensitivity and acceleration; Dynamic Adaptive Tactile Key viewing angle adjustment.
- Updated the look of the IME language selection.
- Fixed an issue where tap and double tap gestures were disabled in the SBUI after running the Media Player and Mirror Mode Apps.
- Fixed the issue where the Alt-F keystroke was disabled in any SBUI enabled device. See more at: http://drivers.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=239&pcid=0&nav=0&_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=239&pcid=0&nav=0#sthash.0qnH9oEy.dpuf
Razer Synapse 2.0 will support all Razer's next generation products, such as the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ product line as well as legacy products like the Razer Naga. The versatility of the Synapse 2.0 software also supports real time updates and opens the door to backward compatibility of additional legacy products.
The current compatible products are:
- Razer Blade
- Razer Naga
- Razer Naga Hex
- Razer SWTOR Gaming Mouse
- Razer SWTOR Gaming Headset
- Razer SWTOR Gaming Keyboard
- Razer Naga Hex (Wraith Red Edition)
- Razer Naga 2012
- Razer Taipan
- Razer DeathAdder
- Razer DeathAdder 3.5G
- Razer DeathAdder 3.5G Black
- Razer Abyssus 1800 (Cyclosa Bundle)
- Razer Cyclosa
- Razer BlackWidow
- Razer BlackWidow Stealth
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth
- Razer BlackWidow 2013
- Razer BlackWidow Stealth 2013
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2013
- Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition
- Razer BlackWidow Tournament Stealth Edition
- Razer Ouroboros
- Razer Naga Epic
- Razer DeathAdder 1800
- Razer DeathStalker
- Razer DeathStalker Ultimate
- Razer Abyssus 1800
- Razer DeathAdder 2013
- Razer Orochi 2013
- Razer Orbweaver
- Razer Nostromo
- Razer Blade Pro
- Razer Blade (14")
- Razer Surround
- Razer Arctosa
- Razer Naga 2014
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit / 64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: