AMD HydraVision Package 13.1 for Windows Vista/7/8
Your productivity is increased thanks to two aspects HydraVision:
- Breadth - increase your desktop work space by using up to two monitors
- Depth - create multiple layers of desktop workspace with Multi-Desk
Flexible and easy to use
Within minutes HydraVision gives you the power to manage independent monitor display features and:
- Determine the behavior of pop-up windows and dialog boxes in different applications
- Switch between desktop with a mouse click or "Hot Key"
- Vary your settings from one application to the next
- Customize the features of HydraVision™ to an application
Increase your productivity
ATI wanted to increase your productivity even more, so we have introduced more cool features in version 3 of HydraVision:
- Transparent windows and menus
- " Always-on-Top"
- Multi-Desk properties
- Cycle through desktops view
- Move To Monitor
- Internet Explorer extension
- HydraVision Basic Edition
ATI is introducing a new easy-to-use and intuitive version of HydraVision. Using a redesigned user interface, HydraVision Basic Edition will provide users with the essential features required to configure and easily use a multiple display setup.
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.