Home › Drivers › Networking
TRENDnet TL2-E284 Fast Ethernet Switch Firmware 1.00.011
The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Layer 2 Switch with 4 Gigabit Ports and 2 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots, model TL2-E284, provides a reliable foundation for a highly scalable managed network.
The TL2-E284 features a 12.8Gbps switch fabric, 802.1X authentication, SNMP v3, and Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP) support.
Built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports and Mini-GBIC slots provide high speed uplinks to backbone switching or servers. Configure the switch using your choice of Telnet, HyperTerminal, SNMP, or a Browser. View statistics captured for 17 unique switching parameters. Additional management features such as Port Trunking, IGMP snooping, Static and Dynamic VLAN, Load Balancing, RMON, QoS, and RSTP allow administrators to effectively manage departmental work groups.
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), 802.1X, RSTP, and MSTP support
- 24 x 10/100Mbps Auto- MDIX ports
- 4 x Gigabit ports, 2 x shared SFP slots, and 1 x RS-232 console port
- 12.8Gbps switching capacity
- Supports Port Trunking, Mirroring, IGMP, VLAN, RMON, QoS, STP, and more
- Fixed: NVRAM driver to prevent unexpected flash access error.
- Fixed: Boot parameters are sometimes overwritten which causes system initialization failures.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: