1. System should boot up correctly if a blank CD-R or CD-RW disk is in the USB Plextor CD-RW writer.
2. Updated VGA BIOS to version 2.17.00.
3. During the POST, press Ctrl+Home should not cuase system restart.
4. Updated SATA boot ROM to version 1.06.
5. On-board VGA should work correctly if aperture size is set to 256 MB in the BIOS setup.
6. Fine tuned ASUS V8170 AGP card.
7. Cool' n' Quiet function should be working with K8 Sempron 3300+ 754 pin.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: