ASRock K8Upgrade-760GX Bios 1.4
1. System should boot up correctly if a blank CD-R or CD-RW disk is in the USB Plextor CD-RW writer.
2. Updated VGA BIOS to version 2.17.00.
3. During the POST, press Ctrl+Home should not cuase system restart.
4. Updated SATA boot ROM to version 1.06.
5. On-board VGA should work correctly if aperture size is set to 256 MB in the BIOS setup.
6. Fine tuned ASUS V8170 AGP card.
7. Cool' n' Quiet function should be working with K8 Sempron 3300+ 754 pin.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: