Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Display Driver Version: 184.108.40.20625
Control Panel Version: 220.127.116.1120
For Intel® EM64T and AMD64 Platform Architecture
* Supports RADEON 9500 Series and higher.
* High Speed download contains a single package for the Display Driver and Control Panel.
* WDM Capture Drivers are not included at this time. ALL-IN-WONDER products and VIVO products use the WDM Capture Drivers included with the Operating System.
* The drivers below support 24 languages.
This release note provides information on the first WHQL certified driver posting of ATI's industry leading software suite CATALYST™ for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
The CATALYST™ 5.4 for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition provides full driver support for platforms using either the AMD (Opteron, Athlon64) or the Intel EM64T architecture.
The ATI CATALYST™ 5.4 for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition does not support the Intel Itanium 2 processor based server platforms.
The CATALYST™ 5.4 software suite for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition contains the following:
* RADEON™ display driver 8.12
* ATI Control Panel
Desktop product family support
The CATALYST™ software suite is designed to support the following ATI desktop products:
* RADEON™ X850
* RADEON™ X800
* RADEON™ 9800 series
* RADEON™ 9700 series
* RADEON™ 9600 series
* RADEON™ 9500 series
* RADEON™ Xpress 200 series
This section provides information on known issues associated with the CATALYST™ 5.4 software driver for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
* Installing two display adapters into a system and attempting to play an OpenGL application on the secondary display device currently results in the application failing to play properly. Topic number 737-18923
* The version number is currently unavailable when selecting support information for the ATI Control Panel found in the Add/Remove programs
ATI Customer Care
ATI Customer Care has recently upgraded their website to provide a higher level of technical support and easy of navigation. The ATI Customer Care website provides more accurate and up-to-date product support for optimum usability and performance. Technical issues are now categorized and personalized to enhance user experience. The ATI Customer Care Website can be found at: support.ati.com
To view a known or resolved issue, do the following:
1. Go to: support.ati.com. The ATI Customer Care web page is displayed.
2. In the top left hand pane, click Advanced Search. The Advanced Search pane is displayed.
3. Under Search Type: Select the By: ID option.
4. Enter the Topic number.
5. Click Go.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.