Display Driver Version: 188.8.131.5225
Control Panel Version: 184.108.40.20620
For Intel® EM64T and AMD64 Platform Architecture
* Supports RADEON 9500 Series and higher.
* High Speed download contains a single package for the Display Driver and Control Panel.
* WDM Capture Drivers are not included at this time. ALL-IN-WONDER products and VIVO products use the WDM Capture Drivers included with the Operating System.
* The drivers below support 24 languages.
This release note provides information on the first WHQL certified driver posting of ATI's industry leading software suite CATALYST™ for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
The CATALYST™ 5.4 for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition provides full driver support for platforms using either the AMD (Opteron, Athlon64) or the Intel EM64T architecture.
The ATI CATALYST™ 5.4 for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition does not support the Intel Itanium 2 processor based server platforms.
The CATALYST™ 5.4 software suite for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition contains the following:
* RADEON™ display driver 8.12
* ATI Control Panel
Desktop product family support
The CATALYST™ software suite is designed to support the following ATI desktop products:
* RADEON™ X850
* RADEON™ X800
* RADEON™ 9800 series
* RADEON™ 9700 series
* RADEON™ 9600 series
* RADEON™ 9500 series
* RADEON™ Xpress 200 series
This section provides information on known issues associated with the CATALYST™ 5.4 software driver for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
* Installing two display adapters into a system and attempting to play an OpenGL application on the secondary display device currently results in the application failing to play properly. Topic number 737-18923
* The version number is currently unavailable when selecting support information for the ATI Control Panel found in the Add/Remove programs
ATI Customer Care
ATI Customer Care has recently upgraded their website to provide a higher level of technical support and easy of navigation. The ATI Customer Care website provides more accurate and up-to-date product support for optimum usability and performance. Technical issues are now categorized and personalized to enhance user experience. The ATI Customer Care Website can be found at: support.ati.com
To view a known or resolved issue, do the following:
1. Go to: support.ati.com. The ATI Customer Care web page is displayed.
2. In the top left hand pane, click Advanced Search. The Advanced Search pane is displayed.
3. Under Search Type: Select the By: ID option.
4. Enter the Topic number.
5. Click Go.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: