AOpen 1559-AS Firmware R02.640I.27
Fixed the beta version of KBC quickly typing lost key.
The upgrade procedure as below,
1. Installed AC adapter.
2. Please preparing a bootable utility disk and use it.
3. Decompress the ZIP file to this bootable disk.
4. Put the bootable disk into USB floppy, then boot
5. In DOS mode key in 'KBC' will start update.
6. After finishing, please restart the computer.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: