Sign up for a new account or log in here:
- Updates NVMM version.
- Updates Silicon firmware version.
- Supports VGA overclock function.
- Fixed MC97 modem item cannot be disabled.
- Fixed BIOS reports incorrect message for DDR500 during POST.
- Updates CPU ID.
1. Please use parameter "/P/B/N/C" at the end of reflash command when you reflash BIOS under DOS mode.
2. We strongly recommend you to update your BIOS via MSI LiveUpdate.,
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.