Sign up for a new account or log in here:
This download includes both software and drivers. If you would like just print and scan drivers, please download the HP Basic Feature Drivers (for home users). This installation does not support networked (Ethernet or wireless) installations.
During the installation process, you will be prompted to choose either Full or Express install.
* Full install is the complete software solution with advanced digital photography features. This option may not be available for some operating systems.
* Express install has basic digital photography features and will occupy less disk space on your hard drive.
Software Installation instructions:
1. Click the Download now button.
2. Choose Open to start the download and run the software installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
4. Connect the USB cable between your HP All-in-One device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, then turn on your HP All-in-One device.
5. Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using your HP All-in-One device.
Operating system(s): Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows ME, Microsoft Windows XP
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.